The FY21 solicitation for 's Navigating the New Arctic has been released: https://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=505594&org=&sel_org=&from=fund
Major changes include:
- This solicitation adds a third track seeking proposals for Navigating the New Arctic Collaboratory Grants.
- Navigating the New Arctic no longer limits the number of submissions per .
- The maximum budget for Navigating the New Arctic Planning Grants has been increased to $300,000.
- The page limit for the Management and Integration Plan has been increased to 6 pages.
- Proposals submitted in response to this program solicitation must be prepared and submitted through Research.gov or Grants.gov. Proposals may not be prepared and submitted through FastLane.
Stay tuned for upcoming outreach opportunities!
Thumbnail photo: Daniel Ackerman, via