Codes of conduct
Members of this site are engaged in natural and social science research in the Arctic.
Members commit to actively learn from, assist, and collaborate with their peers and regularly contribute time and effort to collaborative activity conducted on the site. Members agree to:
- Be an active participant in at least one collaboration team; and
- Honor our policy of creating a safe and respectful discussion space, including not using content outside the membership space without the written consent of the author.
In order to facilitate member engagement in the IARPC Collaboration Website, the IARPC secretariat will:
- Keep members informed of relevant information through emails of appropriate frequency
- Provide website use training to members including: finding relevant information; uploading content; participation in team activities
- Maintain up-to-date information on team milestone progress, meeting schedules, agendas, and notes
- Monitor website activity in order to create a safe and respectful discussion space
- Respond to member feedback regarding website improvements